Eduhub Update: December
- Peek behind the scenes of Eduhub
- Growth since launch
- The Eduhub Admin
- Worth knowing
Peek behind the scenes of Eduhub
In 2008 Ruben Timmerman and Wouter de Boer joined to build a transparent and independent platform for comparing education programmes in The Netherlands; Eduhub.nl was born and is successfully growing since.
Today we are the leading education comparison website in The Netherlands, containing more than 22.000 courses from 1.970 institutes with an average of
130.000 unique visitors per month.
In summer 2010 it was time to go a step further by crossing the channel to launch Eduhub.co.uk. The goal: repeating and even exceeding the success of Eduhub.nl. Besides growing online Eduhub also grew in people (currently 12),
so we moved to a new office in November 2010, creating an ideal place for
enhancing our products and finding inspiration for new business solutions.
Growth since launch
This graph shows you how the course offer increased between mid-October 2010 and the beginning of December 2010.
We are also really impressed by the look of the site – very professional and simple to use.” (Reed Learning)
- Raising the total number of online training courses to 8.000.
- Attracting around 60.000 unique visitors to the website per month.
- Supporting you to get the best out of our website regarding usability,
exposure, conversions and communication with prospects.
The Eduhub Admin
In the Eduhub Admin you can enter your courses and contact details, view your leads and do much more.
Below, a quick intro to the most important features easing your life and helping to raise your online marketing ROI:
- Stick out from the crowd by describing your organisation and its USP’s.
- Let potential participants know how they can best get in touch with you by adding contact details.
- Upload your logo and optionally a video from YouTube or any other video service.
- Distinguish the course type and level of education.
- Link it to a category and up to five related subjects.
- Attract more potential participants by connecting regions to the course, since many visitors search accordingly.
- Add a (YouTube) video to spice it up!
In the conversions section you can view details on your institute’s conversions (leads);
per single month/ all months and single training course/ all training courses.
Use our review widgets to share reviews on your own website and show potential participants what they can expect of your training course(s).
The example here is from Eduhub.nl.
- At this point in time there are 2.536 training courses and education programmes published on Eduhub.co.uk.
- Popular keywords visitors used to search for training courses so far: autocad 14 training dvds, bachelor of education courses in coventry, accounting courses, procurement training liverpool and mba compare.
- In the past 30 days there were a number of international visitors on Eduhub.co.uk, namely from Spain, Germany, India, Russia, Belgium, China, Uganda, Saudi Arabia, Greece and Sweden.
- We have two new residents in our fish tank: two blue shrimps who are still nameless. Any suggestions?